March 7, 2019 Apply Before:
Mar 14, 2019
One of the leading company is seeking an experienced Project Administrator.
- Manage vehicles as per project requirement. Prompt/ On-time vehicle management
- Responsible for payment of Vehicle including vehicle’s Rental/ Daily allowance of Driver/ Extra kilometer coverage of vehicle. (Vehicle acceptance draft / Reconciliation and Acceptance in system)
- Maintain congenial relation-ship with vendor resulting to prompt/ On-time vehicle management, even in highly urgent requirement
- Raise PR/PO for regular project expenses; SPR for few time expenses maintaining internal rules.
- Maintain resource plan in ISDP as per detail given by Project Managers.
- Provide Ticket to all the project resources form iResource at the starting of every quarter/ Coordination with PFCs for Budget Availability for the same.
- On-time completion of TADA process.
- Responsible for day today Admin work for project.
- Concern person for raising PR/PO SPR/SPO , coordinating with CEG and Vendor for equipment and devices rental or purchase as per project’s requirement and finally for the payment too.
- Manage Courier Service for project. As need to frequently deliver and collect documents/ devices / equipment and materials to and from region. Focal coordination point for the courier vendor and project’s Engineers
- Maintain Asset tracking record; assets verification
- Prepare report regarding HR/ Admin/ Vehicle management as per requirement for reporting or audit purpose
- Good knowledge of project admin
- Multitasking ability
- Good communication and coordination skill
- At least 1 years of experience handling similar job role.
Customer Orientation-Send your CV to email@example.com or you can apply from below options: