January 24, 2019 Apply Before:
Feb 10, 2019
One of MNC is looking for a skilled candidates to join the team as a IT Support Engineer
- Setup, Configuration, Monitoring AP, access control, MSCG, switch, router and file servers. Updating patch, software version of switch, router.
- Three cloud conference (CCS3): Monitoring, meeting support and understanding setup
- E-Print system (central printing system): configure printer server, Network design, device installation, provided guidelines and monitoring.
- Working and manage AVS network, wireless projector.
- Providing hardware support, software support, User support (IT help desk), Network support, installation of organization’s system applications, and upgrades of all applications and software’s.
- Configure and Installation Huawei’s system in laptop for newly hired staffs.
- Managing of IT assets like Laptop, routers, switches, printers and scanner, fax machine. Generate asset number and Stick asset details on each asset.
- Maintain confidentiality of all sensitive documents, data and information ensuring prevention of all possible points of leakage.
- Advise and provide requirements to the Asset manager to purchase new IT equipment (laptop, printer, fax machine, projector and other equipment) and disposal of non-functional and overdue equipment.
- Monitoring CCTV\IP Camera, Access control.
- Coordinating with vendor for the internet link (ISP), IT equipment.
- Power backup planned for server room, hub room and to the important IT equipment.
- Mobile support (anyoffice/welink).
- Good knowledge about IT Equipment (software and Hardware Part) – (Laptops, printer, fax machine, projector, CCTV/IP Camera etc.)
- Good knowledge of Networking and IT equipment configuration; hardware, software, routers and switches.
- Good Analytical and problem solving skill
- Good skills to setup, configure and monitor IT equipment; diagnosis and troubleshooting of system and network related issues.
- Skills to manage IT assets like Laptop, routers, switches, printers and scanner, fax machine.
- Good communication skills
- At least 2 years of experience handling similar job role
Customer Orientation- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can apply from below options: