November 2, 2018 Apply Before:
Nov 17, 2018
One of the MNC is seeking an experienced correspondence who can compose letter or electronic correspondence in reply according to request. Duties may include gathering data to formulate reply and preparing correspondence.
Correspondence Officer Responsibilities
- Read incoming correspondence to ascertain nature of writers’ concerns and to determine disposition of correspondence
- Maintain files and control records to show correspondence activities.
- Route correspondence to other departments for reply.
- Type acknowledgment letters to persons sending correspondence.
Correspondence Officer Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor Degree
- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of audience
- Providing information to supervisor, co-workers and sub ordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail.
- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from relevant sources.
Customer Orientation- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can apply from below options: