August 28, 2019 Apply Before:
Sep 15, 2019
Education Level: BS or B-Eng or B.Tech in Mechanical Engineer
Experience Required: 5+ years in Mechanical Engineer Environment preferably in Manufacturing Industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee plant and maintenance activities (production, planning, quality assurance & control), engineering activities on plant performance, and forecasts for future performances.
- Planning and coordinating of material purchases to maintain adequate supply of material inventory to minimize downtime in the production process.
- Ensure dispatch of finished products with full compliant to all requirements and on-time. Maintain an adequate supply of material inventory to minimize downtime.
- Schedule and assign work. Ensure workers and equipment achieve the maximum level of efficiency and productivity within timeline. Also, encourage efficient utilization of time, equipment, and work force.
- Oversee training and mentoring of workers in appropriate lean and quality standards. Set identifiable goals and objectives to them.
- Maintain compliance with company policies and safety standards; coordinate maintenance and repairs to ensure a safe working environment.
- Perform all maintenance related procedures independently with minimal support.
Qualification and Skills
- Interpersonal & Team work: Confidence in dealing with wide range of people: labors, operators, suppliers, etc. Able to build morale and group commitments.
- Leadership Skills: Motivating employees to keep operations running smoothly.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Quickly ascertain a situation and be decisive in solving it, such as identifying defects in the production line.
- Time Management: Work as per production deadlines & dispatch dates, and manages time accordingly.
- Strong understanding of LEAN Manufacturing: reducing waste, improving processes and saving costs.
Customer Orientation– You can apply from below option: