July 18, 2018 Apply Before:
Aug 17, 2018
One of our reputed client is looking for a Human Resources officer that is committed to recruiting top talent, and providing our staff members with an exceptional work experience. Human Resources officer is tasked with ensuring that our company culture welcomes a diverse population and supports each person in achieving career goals within the organization.
Human Resources Executive Responsibilities and Duties
- Manages talent acquisition process, including sourcing, testing, interviewing.
- Keeps job descriptions up-to-date, accurate and compliant
- Develops training and performance management program that ensures all employees are familiar with their job responsibilities, as well as relevant legal and safety requirements
- Handles investigation and resolution of employee issues, concerns and conflicts
- Ensures all employment practices comply with federal, state and local regulations
Human Resources officer Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Labor Relations or Business with 2 years experience.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in written and verbal communication
- Experience with creating a culture of engagement, collaboration and teamwork
- Capable of compiling and analyzing employment data to guide strategic planning
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
Customer Orientation-Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can apply from below option: