January 24, 2019 Apply Before:
Feb 10, 2019
One of MNC is looking for a skilled candidates to join the team as a Custom Clearance Officer.
- Responsible for customs compliance strategy making and process establishment, promote company process to be line with customs compliance’s
- Responsible for customs compliance implementation, assess customs risk and promote business improvement
- Organize to research and analyze import and export control, customs tariff and relevant preferential policy according to import export requirement, promote to reduce the law compliance cost and import export cost.
- Responsible for customs relationship building and custom clearance of company goods.
- Responsible for customs compliance management training
- Excellent knowledge of export and import of goods i.e. import license, LC, HS Code and Right use of HC Code etc.
- Familiar with import and export control policy, custom clearance process, customs evaluation, customs tariff and country of origin standard
- Effective communication and coordination skills
- Analytical and problem solving skill
- At least 1 year of experience handling company’s custom clearance role
Customer Orientation- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can apply from below options: